Our Motto - Education For Life
We have a holistic view of education which prepares the children to embrace a holistic view of life. One who has a partial view of life does not live a full life. Education is not limited to the textbooks or classrooms. It goes beyond the school campus. School education must prepare a child for the life ahead, overcoming all its challenges successfully. A child will have to learn to live his or her life participating actively in all walks of life – social, economical, political, cultural, spiritual etc. In fact, education is not merely a preparation for life but life itself.
Our Vision - Self-Realization
The attaining of knowledge is self realization. Therefore, a learner's aim is to achieve self realization. Without attaining the knowledge of the self, learning is incomplete. Self-realization is in itself a comprehensive ideal. According to Indian philosophy acquisition of knowledge is more important than the enjoyment of worldly pleasures.
- To provide excellent education to all our students for a successful and righteous life.
- To work for the all-round development - Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Intellectual, Emotional, Moral, Social and Cultural development of our children.
- To explore the inherent potentials in our students and help them to develop the skills in the best possible manner.
- To constantly update educational methodology in accordance with the changes in Science and Technology to meet the needs of the time.
- To foresee and equip the school with such infrastructure that would enable the students to face future challenges and opportunities.
- To kindle creativity in the students by identifying and nurturing the hidden talents of children.
- To guide and mould the students to use the power of knowledge for the betterment of the society.
- To function not as an isolated unit, but in unison with the society.
- To work for peace, harmony and unity in the world.
- To be a torchbearer to the society in times of need.